These are the Most Important Questions of 01 Oct Agriculture Current Affairs. If you are preparing for any competitive exams like NABARD/RRB/AFO/SBI. These Agriculture Current Affairs Quiz can help you to achieve the maximum number of marks by reading Daily Agriculture Current Affairs only on Our Daily Updates. This website provides many types of current affairs and many more.
If you are with Our Daily Updates and if you are reading articles regularly so you are aware of the world. In Agriculture Current Affairs, we bring the best 3 latest topics for you. It is very significant to know about what’s going inside and outside the world. On this website uploaded daily base Agricultural Current Affairs, you can learn, and if you are liking the article so you can share it with your friends. If you Daily learn our Agriculture current affairs so you can crack the high-level exam.
Best 3 Question of Daily 01 Oct Agriculture Current Affairs
- Uttar Pradesh brings policy to set up 2000 new ‘Farmer Producer Organisations
- Union Minister of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying, Shri Giriraj Singh release 2nd Edition of the newsletter “Matsya Sampada”.
- Spice Board to restart two auctions for cardamom from Oct 1st.
Uttar Pradesh brings policy to set up 2000 new ‘FPO’
- Days After New Agri-Laws Came Into Force, UP Government Brings Policy to Set up. 2000 New Farmers Producer Organisations.
- In a major push to Uttar Pradesh’s agriculture sector and its large farmer community, the Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath led state government has come out with a policy on forming and incentivizing FPOs to ensure better price realization for the small & medium farmers.
- The policy titles “Farmer Producer Organisation Policy 2020” aims to eliminate the uncertainties associated with the farming business by encouraging the agriculture of the agriculture sector as an organized business.
- Under the policy, the UP government will aid the registration of FPOs, help them file annual returns, and obtain varied permission and licenses.
- The state government expects as many as 2,000 FPOs to be created within the next two years under the new policy push.
- PM Narendra Modi had also spoken about the success of FPOs in Haryana and Tamil Nadu where the farmers have come together to sell their produce
2nd Edition of the newsletter “Matsaya Sampada”
- The Union Minister of fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying, Shri Giriraj Singh today released the 2nd edition of the newsletter “Matsya Sampada”.
- The Cabinet was approved the “Prodhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana” on 20 May 2020.
- PMMSY is a flagship scheme for focused and sustainable development of the fisheries sector in the country
- Shri Narendra Modi was digitally launched the PMMSY on 10th Sep 2020.
- With the highest ever investment of RS. 20050 crores in the fisheries sector.
- PMMSY aims to enhance fish production to 220 lakh tons by 2024-25.
- This is a media outreach plan of the Department of Fisheries to reach out to fishermen and fish farmers of India.
- Shri Giriraj Singh reiterated that the ambitious scheme will result in doubling export earnings to RS. 1,00,000 crores.
- Generate about 55 lakh direct and indirect employment opportunities in the fisheries sector over a period of the next five years.
Spices Board to Restart 2 auction for cardamom from 1st Oct
- The Spices Board is to restart daily two actions for cardamom from October 1st at the Spice Park in Badinayakanur in Tamil Nady and Puttady in Idukki on alternate days.
- The commencement of cardamom crop season, large quantity arrivals to the auction centers, and farmers hurrying to sell their produce at the earliest facilitated the board to restart daily two auctions.
- Lates, single auctions started on May 25th following strict COVID protocol of social distancing norms by limiting the time and the number of the terminal for bidding.
- The average price realization is in the auctions is hovering in the range of Rs. 15,50 to RS. 1,600 per kg.
- The Spices Board is the Indian government regulatory and export promotion agency for Indian spices.
- Headquarters: Kochi, Kerala, India
- Parent Organisation: Government of India
- Formation: Feb 1987