These are the Most Important Questions of 03 Oct Agriculture Current Affairs. If you are preparing for any competitive exams like NABARD/RRB/AFO/SBI. These Agriculture Current Affairs Quiz can help you to achieve the maximum number of marks by reading Daily Agriculture Current Affairs only on Our Daily Updates. This website provides many types of current affairs and many more.
If you are with Our Daily Updates and if you are reading articles regularly so you are aware of the world. In Agriculture Current Affairs, we bring the best 3 latest topics for you. It is very significant to know about what’s going inside and outside the world. On this website uploaded daily base Agricultural Current Affairs, you can learn, and if you are liking the article so you can share it with your friends. If you Daily learn our Agriculture current affairs so you can crack the high-level exam.
Best 3 Question of Daily 01 Oct Agriculture Current Affairs
- The National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) launched a call centre – “Pashu Mitra”- for dairy farmers.
- Sukhbir Singh Badal, Harsimrat Kaur Briefly Detained Over Farm Laws Protest.
- Department of Fertilizers ranked 2nd amongst the 16 Economics Ministries/ Dept. & ranked 3rd amongst the 65 Ministries /Dept.
NDDB launches ‘Pashu Mitra’ call Centre for dairy farmers
- The National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) on Friday launched a call centre Pashu Mitra- for dairy farmers to address their queries on animal health, nutrition & productivity.
- The move follows an increasing number of farmers seen engaging themselves in dairy farming as an agriculture-allied activity.
- Dilip Rath, Chairman, NDDB, said, “From guiding the farmers to providing crucial information for enhancing animal productivity, NDDB’s call centre will prove to be a true companion of farmers.
- This exclusive call centre’s aim is to further strengthen dairy farming and help farmers emerge as an empowered community.”
- Pashu Mitra is expected to provide substantial relief to dairy farmers in difficult times.
- NDDB has roped in experts to address concerns of farmers on various issues relating to animal health and productivity. The dairy institution has released a number- 7574835051- Where farmers can get the guidance from NDDB’s Experts.
- The centre will operate from Monday to Friday from 9;30 am to 6:00 pm on 24×5.
Sukhbir Singh Badal, Harsimrat Kaur Briefly Detained Over from laws protest.
- Shiromani Akali Dal chief Sukhbir Singh Badal and former Union Minister Harsimrat Kaur Badal were briefly detained while trying to enter Chandigarh on Thursday night.
- While protesting against the new farm laws, a matter over which their party decided to pull out of the BJP-led National Democratic Alliance.
- “Arrested for raising farmers’ voice, but they won’t be able to silence us, “Ms Kaur tweeted.
- “We are being arrested for speaking out for the rights of farmers, but we are pursuing the truth and our force will not be silenced by this force,” She tweeted.
- She was released at 11:30 pm on Thursday.
- the Akali Dal on Thursday morning began three separate “Kisan marches” against the new farm laws, which they say will harm the interest fo farmers and give room for large companies to manipulate them.
- Sukhbir Singh Badal was leading a march from Amritsar, while Harsimrat Kaur Badal came from Bathinda.
Excellent Performance by Department of Fertilizers
- Department of Fertilizers under the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers has been ranked 2nd amongst the 16 Economics Ministries/ Department and 3rd out of the 65 Ministries / Department with a score 4.11 on a scale of 5 on Data Governance Quality Index (DGQI).
- A Survey Conducted by Development Monitoring and Evaluation Office (DMEO), Niti Ayog to assess different Ministries / Department’ performance on the implementation of Central Sector Schemes (CS) Centrally Sponsored Schemes(CSS).
- In this survey, an online questionnaire was prepared under six major themes of DGQI: Data Generation; Data Quality; Use of technology; Data Analysis; Use and Dissemination; Data Security and HR Capacity and Case Studies.
- Weightage was assigned to the theme and sub weightage to each question within every theme to arrive at final DGQI scores ranging between 0 to 5 for every scheme.
- Speaking about the initiative Chemicals and Fertilizers Minister Shri DV Sadananda Gowda said, “The effort of DMEO, Niti Aayog to bring out such a report card of the Ministries / Department is highly appreciable.