Hello Friends, Today we are talking about the Important questions of 4th September’s Agriculture Question, These all questions are very important for the exam point of view. So please read the full article and share it with your friends if you are like.
Today we have Three Important Agriculture Current Affair
- YS Jagan’s cabinet approves agriculture electricity cash transfer scheme
- Agriculture and MSME sectors seem to be on the path of recovery
- Agri-tech startup Aibono raises Rs 15 crore for business growth, expansion
YS Jagan’s cabinet approves agriculture electricity cash transfer scheme
- The Andhra Pradesh Cabinet met on Thursday, During the meeting, which has chaired by CM Jagan, the state cabinet approved the free electricity scheme-cash transfer
- Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has made it clear that the electricity provided to farmers will always be free and not a single connection will be removed.
- He assured that the reforms being carried out by the government would not a place single burden on the farmer.
- We are further improving the existing scheme and will continue to provide free electricity for the next 30 to 35 years. “he said.
- The bank account will be in the name of the farmer along with the connection. The electricity bill money will be credited directly to it, which would be paid by the formers to discoms. “ This will not be a burden on the farmers, “he said.
- It has been revealed that a free electricity scheme will be implemented in Srikakulam district as a pilot project. Similarly, the sector is all set to implement it statewide from April 1, 2021.
Agriculture and MSME sectors seem to be on the path of recovery
- Odisha: As Unlock 4 has opened up the Odisha economy further, Agriculture and MSME sector seem to be on the path of recovery
- Official sources said the crop coverage until August during Kharif 2020 at 55.25 lakh hectare is higher compared to 52.78 lakh hectare during Kharif 2019 in all corps are including paddy, pulses, oilseeds, and vegetables.
- The offtake of seeds during Kharif 2020 has been 3.69 lakh quintal till August 2020 compared to 3.16 lakh quintal till August 2019
- While listing of all types of fertilizers till August 2020 has been 6.66 lakh tonne compared to 5.56 tonne till August 2020
- Official Sources maintain that RS. 2,655 crore has been sanctioned for the revival of 1,51,577 MSMEs in the state.
- Rs 9,965 crore crop loan has disbursed till August
Agri-tech startup Aibono raises Rs 15 crore for business growth, expansion
- Agri-tech startup Aibono company has raised USD 2 Million (about RS.15 crore) from investors to fund the expansion plans and growth of the business, its founder Vivek Rajkumar said on Today.
- The Bangaluru based firm is an end to end aggregator platform that connects premium perishable vegetables from farm and fork.
- After procuring farm produce from farmers, the company sells it to retailers in Bengaluru city.
- “We have onboarded 1,000 farmers on our platform. We are supplying to approx 800 retailers in Bengaluru.”Rajkumar said.
- The company is targeting to double the number of farmers on its platform to 2,000, he
- “ We have raised a further round of USD 2 Million from Japanese and swiss investors in the midst of Covid-19 economic crisis. “he told PTI.
I hope you have found some Important news latest Updates in this Article. f you want to get the latest information related to agriculture, then stay connected with our website because we keep bringing you daily Agriculture Current Affairs for you.