the Most Important Questions of 08 Oct Agriculture Current Affairs. If you are preparing for any competitive exams like NABARD/RRB/AFO/SBI. These Agriculture Current Affairs Quiz can help you to achieve the maximum number of marks by reading Daily Agriculture Current Affairs only on Our Daily Updates. This website provides many types of current affairs and many more.
If you are with Our Daily Updates and if you are reading articles regularly so you are aware of the world. In Agriculture Current Affairs, we bring the best 3 latest topics for you. It is very significant to know about what’s going inside and outside the world. On this website uploaded daily base Agricultural Current Affairs, you can learn, and if you are liking the article so you can share it with your friends. If you Daily learn our Agriculture current affairs so you can crack the high-level exam.
Best 3 Question of Daily 08 Oct Agriculture Current Affairs
- NDDB, Ladakh in a pact to conduct a survey for promotion of dairying.
- Assam government launches a mobile app, Kisan Rath, to promote the buyer-seller-network.
- We will procure all of the paddy, cotton: Telangana CM.
NDDB, Ladakh to conduct a survey to the promotion of dairying
- The National Dairy Development BOARD(NDDB) and the Union Territory Administration of Ladakh on Tuesday inked an agreement to conduct a benchmark survey in the newly formed UT.
- The Survey is aimed at gathering the required details to prepare a roadmap for the development and promotion of dairying in the UT.
- Under the survey, the NDDB proposes to enumerate all the households present in the identified villages irrespective of their animal holding status.
- NDDB officials would train nominated coordinators in the Leh and Kargil districts, who will identify village investigators for a survey, monitoring, and supervision of fieldwork.
- After completion of the fieldwork over the next two months, the NDDB will prepare a roadmap for dairy development in the UT region.
- The preliminary finding and roadmap will be discussed with the stakeholders, and a plan would be finalized.
Assam Government launches mobile app, Kisan Rath.
- In a bid to promote the buyer-seller network on its state, the Assam government has launched a mobile application, called Kisan Rath.
- The newly launched app connects more than 10,000 farmers, 50 farmers-producer organizations, and 1,000 verified agriculture traders on its interface.
- Initially launched by the Government of India, the app has been customized by National Informatics Centre INIC) Assam to suit the requirements of the state. The app also enables farmers to take advantage of fo all relevant schemes and opens up the national market outside the state for surplus products.
- Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal launched the Kisan Rath (Fruits & Vegetables) app, in the state. Developed, designed, and technically maintained by NIC, the app will be implemented by the Assam Agribusiness and Rural Transformation (APART) project which will train farmers and other stakeholders on using the app.
- The app is available in three languages- Assamese, Hindi, and English.
We, Will, procure all of paddy, cotton: Telangana CM
- The Telangana Government has said it would procure all of the cotton and paddy that is produced in the state in the Kharif season.
- The State would procure the paddy by setting up 6,000 procurement centres.
- At a review meeting held on agriculture on Tuesday, Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao has said that “every gain of paddy is purchased”.
- The State covered an area of 134.87 lakh acres in the Kharif season, in which the Government regulated the cropping system. Paddy was sown in 52.77 lakh acres, while cotton covered an area of 60.26 lakh acres.
- He said the government is offering RS. 1,888 a quintal for grade-A paddy and Rs.1,868 for the common variety, Earlier, the government said it set a procurement target of 70 lakh tonnes.