These are the Most Important Questions for current affairs. If you are doing preparation for any competitive exams like NABARD/RRB/AFO/SBI. These Agriculture Current Affairs Quiz can help you to achieve the maximum number of marks with reading Daily Agriculture Current Affairs only on Our Daily Updates. This website provides many types of current affairs and many more.
If you are with Our Daily Updates and if you are reading articles regularly so you are aware of the world. In Agriculture Current Affairs, we bring the best 3 latest topics for you. It is very significant to know about what’s going inside and outside the world.
Best 3 Question of Agriculture Current Affairs
- Andhra Pradesh Shri Jagan Mohan Reddy flags of south India’s first and India’s second Kisan rail between Anantpur and New Delhi
- Organic food processing unit inaugurated in Uttar Pradesh 5000 farmers likely to benefit.
- Webinar on Enhancing water use Efficiency and coverage Micro-irrigation in Indian culture held.
Andhra Pradesh Shri Jagan Mohan Reddy flags of south India’s first and India’s second Kisan rail between Anantpur and New Delhi
- The inaugural run of Anandpur- New Delhi Kisan Ral was flagged off today through a video link by Shri Narendra Singh Tomar, and Shri Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy, Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
- This program was presided over by Shri Suresh C. Angadi, Union Minister of State Railways.
- Speaking on the occasion, Shri Narendra Singh Tomar said that the Kisan rail will help to strengthen the agriculture economy, while Shri Jagan Mohan Reddy said that the state’s popular fruits will now be able to reach other areas in the country easily.
- Shri Narendra Singh Tomar said that the Gaon-Garib-Kisan has always been the priority of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- On 7-August, The first Kisan Rail was flagged off between Devlali in Maharashtra and Danapur in Bihar.
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Shri. Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy said that horticulture is an important activity in the state. Andhra Pradesh has 1st rank in the country to production of Tomatoes, coconut, papaya, chilies, and is the biggest food-producing state in India.
Organic food processing unit inaugurated in Uttar Pradesh 5000 farmers likely to benefit.
- With the inauguration of this food processing unit, 5000 farmers will be benefitted and it is expected to leverage an investment of RS. 50.33 crores.
- Smt. Harsikaur Badal, Union Minister for food processing Industries inaugurating the food processing unit located in barabanki, Uttar Pradesh through video conference today.
- Sh Rameswar Teli, MoS FPI, Smt. Pushpa Subrahmanyam, Secretary MoFPI, and promoters of M/s Organic India Pvt Ltd is likely to generate direct employment of 100 and Indirect employment of 250 people with a total cost of Rs. 55.13 crores.
- Highlighting the food processing potential in Uttar Pradesh, Union Minister said that the diverse basket of agriculture raw material base and agro-climatic attributes of UP provides the requisite platform for the state to develop a vibrant for the Processing industry.
- Addressing at the inauguration, Shri Rameswar Teli congratulated the promoters of the unit for setting up this food processing unit that would benefit the farmers and provide the employment to the people of the region
Webinar on Enhancing water use Efficiency and coverage Micro-irrigation in Indian culture held.
- Shri Narendra Singh Tomar, today inauguration a Webinar on Enhancing water use and efficiency and coverage of micro-irrigation in Indian agriculture organized by the Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare(DAC &FW), Ministry of Agriculture and farmers welfare.
- Addressing the webinar, Shri Narendra Singh Tomar said that the government has set the target of covering 100 lakh hectares in just five years under micro-irrigation. In the year 2019-20, about 11 lakh farmers have benefitted by the adoption of drip & sprinkler irrigation.
- (DAC& FW) is implementing per Drop more Crop component of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayi Yojna (PMKSY-PDMC) since 2015-16 for enhancing water use efficiency in the agriculture sector.
- The Union Agriculture Minister said that Government has created a dedicated Micro-irrigation Fund (MIF) of RS. 5000 crores with National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) with the objectives to facilities states of mobilizing resources for expanding coverage of Micro Irrigation.