These are the Most Important Questions for current affairs. If you are doing preparation for any competitive exams like NABARD/RRB/AFO/SBI. These Agriculture Current Affairs Quiz can help you to achieve the maximum number of marks with reading Daily Agriculture Current Affairs only on Our Daily Updates. This website provides many types of current affairs and many more.
If you are with Our Daily Updates and if you are reading articles regularly so you are aware of the world. In Agriculture Current Affairs, we bring the best 3 latest topics for you. It is very significant to know about what’s going inside and outside the world.
Best 3 Question of Agriculture Current Affairs
- Prime Minister Shri. Narendra Modi on Thursday launched Rs. 20,50 crore for Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojna (PMMSY).
- Nabard to disburse Rs 1.20 Lakh crore crop loan this fiscal year
- C-DAC, IIT-Kharagpur developing a robot to diagnose any plant & pesticide spraying.
Prime Minister Shri. Narendra Modi on Thursday launched Rs. 20,50 crore for Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojna (PMMSY)
- Prime Minister Shri. Narender Modi on Thursday launched Rs. 20,050 crore for Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojna(PMMSY) to boost production ad exports in the fisheries sector as a part of the government’s aim to double farmers’ income.
- Through Video Conference, The Prime Minister also launched several other initiatives in the fisheries and animal husbandry sector in Bihar.
- The PMMSY is a flagship scheme for the focused and sustainable development of the fisheries sector in the country with an estimated investment of RS. 20,050 crores for its implementations during 2020-21 to 2024-25 as a part of the Aatmanirbhar Bharat Package.
- PMO said that, The investment of Rs. 20,050 crores under PMMSY is the highest ever in the fisheries sector.
- Out of this, an investment of about 12, 340 crores is proposed for beneficiary-oriented activities in marine, inland fisheries, and aquaculture and about Rs. 7,719 crores investment for fisheries infrastructure.
- The PMMSY aims at enhancing fish production by an additional 70 lakh tone by 2024-25, Increasing fisheries export earning to Rs 1 lakh crore by 2024-25.
Nabard to disburse Rs 1.20 Lakh crore crop loan this fiscal year.
- In a bid to support the Agri sector amid the COVID-19 crisis, National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development on Thursday said it aims to disburse RS.1.20 lakh crore crop loan to a farmer for meeting production expenses this fiscal.
- Apex Agriculture financial institution Nabard annually disbursed RS.90,000 crores crop loan at a concessional rate.
- Chairman G.R. Chintala that “It has been enhanced to RS. 1.20 lakh crore this fiscal. Of this, Rs 40,000 crore has already been disbursed,” National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (Nabard).
- Speaking at the CII event, he said the pandemic saw a paradigm shift in the functioning of the agriculture sector, and with the help of RS. 1 lakh, crore Agriculture Infrastructure fund under the Atmanirbhar Bharat package will foster infrastructure for the sector.
- Nabard Said in the statement that under the scheme, RS 10,000 has been earmarked for the current fiscal and RS. 30,000 crore each year for the next three years.
C-DAC, IIT-Kharagpur developing a robot to diagnose any plant & pesticide spraying.
- The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Kolkata is coordinating a multi-body project, funded by the Union Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, to develop a robot essentially for spraying pesticides in the agriculture field.
- Prof of IIT Kharagpur Mr. Dilip Kumar said when the robot is fully developed, they will able to move around the farm and they can easily take the photographs of plants, diagnose, or any disease. They can easily select an appropriate pesticide form its tank and spray it on that particular plant.
- In this machine will have a feature camera by this camera they will easily take picture and process the photographs to detect any disease of the plant.
- The projects’ Principal Investigator said that when the robot detects disease in a plant it will reach it. They can select appropriate pesticides or medicine from its tank and spray it on that plant.