These are the Most Important Questions for current affairs. If you are doing preparation for any competitive exams like NABARD/RRB/AFO/SBI. These Agriculture Current Affairs Quiz can help you to achieve the maximum number of marks with reading Daily Agriculture Current Affairs only on Our Daily Updates. This website provides many types of current affairs and many more.
If you are with Our Daily Updates and if you are reading articles regularly so you are aware of the world. In Agriculture Current Affairs, we bring the best 3 latest topics for you. It is very significant to know about what’s going inside and outside the world.
Best 3 Question of Daily Agriculture Current Affairs 13 Sep 2020
- 3 bills aimed at the transformation of agriculture in this country
- After Ayurvedic and natural health care, Dabour forays into the edible oil segment.
- Odisha Govt’s Agricultural push to boost entrepreneurship among youth
3 bills aimed at the transformation of agriculture in this country
- Three bills aimed at the transformation of agriculture and raising farmers’ income introduced in Lok Sabha today: to replace ordinances promulgated on 5th June 2020
- The Farmers’ Produce trade and commerce (Promotion and facilitation) Bill, 2020
- The Farmers (Empowerment and protection) Agreement of Price Assurance and Farm Services Bill 2020
- The Essential Commodities (Amendment) Bill, 2020
- Shri. Narendra Singh Tomar introduced the farmers’ produce trade and commerce bill, 2020 and the farmers’ agreement of price assurance and farm services bill,2020
- While Minister of State for Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, Shri Rao Saheb Patil Danve introduced the essential commodities(Amendment) Bill, 2020 in the Lok Sabha.
- Seeking permission of the Chair to introduce the bills, Shri Narendra Singh Tomar said that the measures contained therein will enable barrier-free trade in agricultural produce, and also empower farmers to engage with investors of their choice
After Ayurvedic and natural health care, Dabour forays into the edible oil segment.
- LeadingAyurvedinc and natural health care company Dabur (NSE -0.80%) India on Monday Forayed into the edible oil segment with the launch of its cold-pressed mustard oil.
- Dabur Cold Pressed Mustard Oil has been launched exclusively on e-commerce platforms like Amazon and MilkBasket.
- According to the company, cold-pressed technology ensures that the natural properties and health benefits of mustard are intact.
- Dabur India CEO Mohit Malhotra said The launch of Dabur Cold Pressed Mustard Oil is another step forward in this direction and is part of our strategy to increase the width and depth of our food business in India,”
- There has been an increase in health awareness and consumers have become more conscious of their diet, consumption of cooking oils, he added
- He said that ” Our indigenous Dabor Cold Pressed Mustard Oil has been specially created to meet this growing consumer need.
Odisha Govt’s Agricultural push to boost entrepreneurship among youth
- As agriculture plays a vital role in the economy and livelihood of the majority of people, the Odisha government is according priority to the farm and allied sector to provide opportunities to young entrepreneurs, a senior official said.
- Agriculture Secretary Saurabh Garg said that Adequate measures should be taken to encourage young entrepreneurs to make use of the opportunities of the schemes of the Centre and the state government fo agriculture growth of the state, and investment in the sector.
- Saurabh Garg also said that, Schemes like Agriculture Development Funds. The mission for integrated Development of Horticulture and mukhyamantri Krushi Udyoga Yojna will strengthen the economy of the state while ensuring its agricultural growth.
- The Webinar Titled ‘Agri-Business: Scopes and Opportunities’ was organized on Saturday by Odisha Corporate Foundation( OCF), a non-profit organization.