These are the Most Important Questions for current affairs. If you are doing preparation for any competitive exams like NABARD/RRB/AFO/SBI. These Agriculture Current Affairs Quiz can help you to achieve the maximum number of marks with reading Daily Agriculture Current Affairs only on Our Daily Updates. This website provides many types of current affairs and many more.
If you are with Our Daily Updates and if you are reading articles regularly so you are aware of the world. In Agriculture Current Affairs, we bring the best 3 latest topics for you. It is very significant to know about what’s going inside and outside the world.
Best 3 Question of Daily Agriculture Current Affairs 16 Sep 2020
- Setting up of a new branch in Gujran of National Research Centre on Camel (NRCC), Bikaner.
- ICAR declares Shweta Kapila cows as Goan breed
- FarmTrace will now track a banana’s journey from the farm to the consumer’s basket.
Setting up of a new branch in Gujran of National Research Centre on Camel (NRCC), Bikaner.
- For setting up of a new branch in Gujrat of National Research Centre on Camel (NRCC), Bikaner an appropriate size of land and other resources on nominal cost lease basis is desired from the government of Gujrat.
- Steps to protect Khari Camels:-
- Khari Camel has been characterized, registered and gazette notified as a breed by DARE/ICAR.
- NRCC has signed an MoU with Kamdhenu University, Gujrat for further breed conservation and development by-
- Training of farmers for scientific camel husbandry
- organizing Scientist-farmers interaction meetings
- Holding animal health camps
- Providing technical support for the development of the entrepreneurship towards the camel milk.
- This all information was given in written reply by the Union Minister of Agriculture and farmers welfare Shri Narendra Singh Tomar Lok Shabha Today.
ICAR declares Shweta Kapila cows as Goan breed
- A cow breed found in Valpoi, Saakeri and some other areas of Goa has been recognised as a Goan breed by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research(ICAR) National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources (NBAGR)
- The cows are known to give more nutritious milk than other breeds.
- In aa tweet, Goa Chief Minister Pramos Sawast said that “I am glad that Shweta Kapila caw has received recognition as a Goan breed of cattle by ICAR- National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources (NBAGR). The Shweta Kapila course is known for the nutritional value of their A@ rick milk.@icarindia.”
FarmTrace will now track a banana’s journey from the farm to the consumer’s basket.
- The retailing of the humble banana is set to go hi-tech some parts of the country soon. By scanning a QR code, one can soon track the journey of the banana from the farm to the consumer’s basket.
- Happy Banana, the fruit brand from Despair fruits Venture Pvt LTD(DFV), has started deploying the QR code solution FarmTrace of the fruit that will help consumers track the journey of the fruit- with the details and the location of the farm where it was grown and the ripening chamber, where it was ripened and packed before reaching the retail shelves.
- “FarmTrace helps us to further differentiate our premium bananas from other suppliers and give our consumers full transparency and assurance about buying healthy and hygienically produced product,” said Marco Klinge, CEO, FarmTrace can help producers and farmers realise better price for their produce.
- DFV handles about 100,000 tonnes of bananas annually of which about 70 per cent is exported and the rest sold in the domestic market, Klinge.