These are the Most Important Questions for current affairs. If you are doing preparation for any competitive exams like NABARD/RRB/AFO/SBI. These Agriculture Current Affairs Quiz can help you to achieve the maximum number of marks with reading Daily Agriculture Current Affairs only on Our Daily Updates. This website provides many types of current affairs and many more.
If you are with Our Daily Updates and if you are reading articles regularly so you are aware of the world. In Agriculture Current Affairs, we bring the best 3 latest topics for you. It is very significant to know about what’s going inside and outside the world.
Best 3 Question of Daily Agriculture Current Affairs 18 Sep 2020
- Walmart Foundation announces Two new grants to help’s smallholder farmers.
- MPs Shri Arun Singh & Meenakshi Lekhi launch KVIC’s innovative Projects DigniTEA in Delhi
- Desi Tea Time Private Limited has launched two stores – Tea Time and cafe club.
Walmart Foundation announces Two new grants to help’s smallholder farmers.
- Walmart Foundation, the philanthropy arm of retail major Walmart, on Thursday announced two new grants, totalling USD 4.5 million (around Rs 33.16 crore) to help improve farmer livelihoods in India.
- The new grants will help two NGOs – Tanager and PRADAN – to further scale their efforts to help farmers earn more from the improved output and fair market access, Walmart said in a statements
- Both grantees will focus on increasing opportunities for women farmers via farmer producer organization (FPOs), it added
- In the latest round of Walmart Foundation grants, international non-profit organization Tanager will receive over USD 2.6 Million to extend its farmer Market Readiness PRogram and help farmers in Andhra Pradesh.
- Delhi-based PRADAN will receive USD 1.9 million to launch its Livelihood Enhancement through Market Access and Women Empowerment (LEAP) program in West Bengal, Odisha, and Jharkhand in eastern India.
MPs Shri Arun Singh & Meenakshi Lekhi launch KVIC’s innovative Projects DigniTEA in Delhi
- To celebrate Sewa Diwas, Which marks the birthday of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) distributed 6 innovative cycle-mounted Tea/coffee Selling units under Project DigniTEA in New Delhi on Thursday.
- These units will enable tea-seller to earn a respectable livelihood while selling the beverages hygienically.
- Each cycle-mounted Tea/Coffee Selling unit costs RS. 18, 000 and has the provision for a gas stove, gas cylinder. an umbrella, utensils, and separate containers to keep tea, sugar, cups, and snacks properly.
- KVIC also distributed 17 such units in different cities like Varanasi, Jaipur, and Chandigarh
- Shri Arun Singh lauded this initiative of KVIC saying it was conceived keeping in view the welfare of the poor. The cycle was flagged off by Shri Singh from the office of Smt Lekhi at Mahadev Road.
- Smt Lekhi also said this KVIC initiative will enable the poor to earn their livelihood with dignity.
Desi Tea Time Private Limited has launched two stores – Tea Time and cafe club.
- Tea Franchise chain Desi Tea Time Private Limited has launched two stores – Tea Time and Cafe club in Coimbatore.
- The Three-years-old startup, with a network of 700+ across the country, is confident of a three to four-fold increase in its network in two years.
- “We set up our first outlet at Rajamundry in Andhra Pradesh three years back and have not looked back since then.
- Of the 700+ outlets, around a hundred are located in Tamil Nadu and Puducherry. There are as many as 43 outlets in Puducherry alone; all of these came into existence in the last 6 months.” said S Kabilan, Chief Executive Officer, Desi TeaTime.
- These stores offer about 20 varieties of tea – both hot and cold teas such as Kashmir team, Dum tea, ginger, masala, green, lemon, mint tea, and so on, priced between Rs. 10 and Rs, 25 a cup.