These are the Most Important Questions for current affairs. If you are preparing for any competitive exams like NABARD/RRB/AFO/SBI. These Agriculture Current Affairs Quiz can help you to achieve the maximum number of marks with reading Daily Agriculture Current Affairs only on Our Daily Updates. This website provides many types of current affairs and many more.
If you are with Our Daily Updates and if you are reading articles regularly so you are aware of the world. In Agriculture Current Affairs, we bring the best 3 latest topics for you. It is very significant to know about what’s going inside and outside the world. On this website uploaded daily base Agricultural Current Affairs, you can learn, and if you are liking the article so you can share it with your friends. If you Daily learn our Agriculture current affairs so you can crack the high-level exam.
Best 3 Question of Daily Agriculture Current Affairs 23 Sep 2020
- Rajya Sabha passes bill to remove cereals, pulses, onion, potatoes from ‘essential commodities list today.
- The agriculture minister has inaugurated the international hostel and skill development center of the Bihar Agriculture University.
- DIHAR to educate farmers in Leh to produce medicinal herbs for the Indian Army.
The Essential Commodities (Amendment ) Bill 2020
- Parliament on Tuesday passed a bill to remove cereals, pulses, oilseeds, edible oils, onion, and potatoes from the list of essential commodities.
- The Essential Commodities (Amendment) Bill. which was approved by the lower house on September 15, was approved by a voice vote in Rajya Sabha today.
- The bill replaces an ordinance promulgated on June 5th
- Earlier, the bill was introduced by the Minister of State for Consumer Affairs, Foor & Public Distribution, Shri Danve Raosahen Dadarao in the Lok Sabha on 14th Sep 2020.
- He said the essential commodities act was brought when the country was not self-sufficient in food grains production. But now the situation has changed, therefore the amendment was required, he said.
- The ECA was enacted in 1955. It has since been used by the Government to regulate the production, supply, and distribution of a whole host of commodities it declares ‘essential’ to make them available to consumers at fair prices.
- Additionally, the government can also fic the maximum retails price(MRP) of any packaged product that declares an ” essential commodity”.
The agriculture minister has inaugurated the International Hostel of thee BAU
- Narendra Singh Tomar has inaugurated the International Hostel and Skill Development center of the Bihar Agriculture University.
- Narender Tomar Praised how Bihar Agricultural University in the short term of 10 years of its establishment has made a mark under the list of excellence published by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
- The Farmer Welfare Minister expressed happiness at achieving 18th position by the University in the country.
- The University provides contemporary information on agriculture and allied sectors to the choice of various programs on YouTub.
- Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Narendra Singh Tomar said that Farmers will benefit from the arrangement of the country one-market.
DIHAR to educate farmers in Leh to produce medicinal herbs for the Indian Army
- Defense Institute of High Altitude Research in Leh has been training local farmers in producing veggies, fruits & medicinal herbs for the Indian Army.
- Neary 2000 farmers are being trained every year.
- Institute was established after the Indo-China war of 1962
- to transform the Defence Institute of Hihi Attitude Research into a world-class leader in cold arid agro-animal technologies
- DIHAR will evolve novel inputs, with focused R&D in cold arid agro-animal technologies, which will enhance the agro-animal productivity to enhance the availability of fresh food for troops in Ladakh, the most difficult terrain of the world.