These are the Most Important Questions for current affairs. If you are preparing for any competitive exams like NABARD/RRB/AFO/SBI. These Agriculture Current Affairs Quiz can help you to achieve the maximum number of marks with reading Daily Agriculture Current Affairs only on Our Daily Updates. This website provides many types of current affairs and many more.
If you are with Our Daily Updates and if you are reading articles regularly so you are aware of the world. In Agriculture Current Affairs, we bring the best 3 latest topics for you. It is very significant to know about what’s going inside and outside the world. On this website uploaded daily base Agricultural Current Affairs, you can learn, and if you are liking the article so you can share it with your friends. If you Daily learn our Agriculture current affairs so you can crack the high-level exam.
Best 3 Question of Daily Agriculture Current Affairs 23 Sep 2020
- Shri Narendra Singh Tomar assumes charge of the Ministry of Food Processing Industries
- Shri Radhan Mohan Singh Distributes Electric Chaak to 150 Kumhar Families in Bihar under KVIC’s Kumar Sashaktikaran Yojana.
- Use technology to increase yield, Says NABARD Chairman G.R, Chintala.
Shri Narendra Singh Tomar assumes charge of the Ministry of Food Processing Industries
- Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Shri Narendra Singh Tp, ar assumed charge as the Minister of Food Processing Industries in Panchshell Bhawan today
- The Minister was welcomed by Shri Rameswar Teli, MoS, FPI, and Smt. Pushpa Subramanya, Secretary, FPI.
- Senior officials of the ministry were also present. The Minister met all the senior officials and reviewed the schemes of the ministry.
- Shri Tomar is currently holding the charge of the Minister of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Minister of Rural Development, and Minister of Panchayati Raj.
- Speaking on the occasion, Shri Tomar said that Food processing Industry is in the growing stages and MoFPI is making all efforts and contributing towards the creation of new opportunities of employment for youth, bringing profits to our farmers by offering remunerative prices to them, making the goods available for its consumers, etc.
- The Ministry of Food Processing Industries has a clear goal of attaining Enhance Farmer’s income by better utilization and value addition of
KVIC’s Kumhar Sashatikaran Yojana
- In a major step towards creating sustainable self-employment, the Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) today distributed electric potter wheels (chalk) to 150 potter families in the East Champaran district in Bihar.
- Member of Parliament and former Union Agriculture Minister, Shri Radha Mohan Singh distributed electric chalk and other equipment like blunge machines and pug mills to the potters in presence of KVIC Chairman Shri Vinai Kumar Saxena.
- This initiative will benefit nearly 600 people of the Kumhar community in the East Champaran district.
- The lottery equipment has been distributed under Kumar Sashaktikaran Yojana of the KVIC which aims at Strengthening the marginalized potters’ community and increasing their income by enhancing their productivity.
- Speaking on the occasion, Shri Radha Mohan Singh thanked the Prime Minister for initiating such schemes through KVIC to benefit the poor.
- Kumar Sashaktikaran Yojana had the potential of creating large-scale employment in the state which has a vast rural population.
Use technology to increase yield, Says NABARD Chairman G.R Chintala.
- Technological development must be integrated with agriculture to increase farm productivity and profit earned by farmers said National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) chairman G.R Chintala at Agricultural College and Research Institute.
- He was speaking after inaugurating the administrative building of the Madurai Agri-business Incubation Forum (MABIF), an initiative of NABARD and Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU).
- Speaking about the Incubator, Mr. Chinatala said the center planned to increase the agricultural productivity of farmers and thereby improving their income. He said the role of incubators was to transform and commercialize innovative ideas.
- “The agribusiness incubator will integrate farmers with technological development Ultimately, it will improve the income of small and marginal farmers,” he said.