These are the Most Important Questions of 26 Sep Agriculture Current Affairs. If you are preparing for any competitive exams like NABARD/RRB/AFO/SBI. These Agriculture Current Affairs Quiz can help you to achieve the maximum number of marks with reading Daily Agriculture Current Affairs only on Our Daily Updates. This website provides many types of current affairs and many more.
If you are with Our Daily Updates and if you are reading articles regularly so you are aware of the world. In Agriculture Current Affairs, we bring the best 3 latest topics for you. It is very significant to know about what’s going inside and outside the world. On this website uploaded daily base Agricultural Current Affairs, you can learn, and if you are liking the article so you can share it with your friends. If you Daily learn our Agriculture current affairs so you can crack the high-level exam.
Best 3 Question of Daily 26 Sep Agriculture Current Affairs
- Farmers begin to protest in Punjab, Haryana over agriculture bills.
- FSSAI bans the mixing of edible oils in mustard oil from 1st October.
- 1116.88 lakh ha area sown compared to 1066.06 lakh ha area during the Kharif season of the corresponding period last year.
Farmers begin to protest in Punjab, Haryana over agriculture bills.
- Farmers on Friday began their protest as part f the ‘Punjab Bandh’ call against the contentious farm bills that were recently passed 9in the Parliament.
- As many as 31 farmer organizations, under the aegis of the Bharatiya Kisan Union (BKU), have joined hands for the complete shutdown of Punjab.
- Farmers’ unions which are supporting the bandh call include Bharti Kisan Union Krantikari, Kirti Kisan Union, Bharatiya Kisan Union (Ekta Ugrahan), Kisan Mazdoor Sangharsh Committee, and BKU(Lakhowal).
- Several organizations in Haryana, including the BKU, have also extended support to the nation-wide strike called by some farmers’ bodies against the bills.
- While the ruling Congress and the AAP have extended support to the farmers’ protest, the Shiromani Akali Dal has announced to hold road blockades.
- Punjab’s Chief Minister, Amarinder Singh, said on Thursday the State government was full of the farmers in their fight against the bills and no FIR’s would be registered for lotion of Section 144, which bars assembly of more than four people.
No mustard blended oil from Oct 1: FSSAI
- Blending mustard oil with any other edible oil will be prohibited in the country effective from October 1.
- The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has taken this decision o the direction of the Central government to facilitate the sale of pure mustard oil for domestic consumption.
- “No manufacturing of blended edible vegetable oil with mustard oil as an ingredient will be allowed with effect from October 1, 2020,” FSSAI stated in its Orders.
- The Draft Food Safety and Standards ( Prohibition and Restriction on Sales) Amendment Regulations, 2020 to implement the govt’s directive from October 1.
- The food safety authority said that while the standards for blended edible vegetable oils permit “admixture of any two edible vegetable oils where the proportion of the weight of any edible vegetable oil used in the admixture in not less than 20 percent.”
- But according to the amended regulations, FSSAI will prohibit “sales of certain admixtures” namely,” any blended edible vegetable oil containing mustard oil”
1116.88 lakh ha area cover under this Kharif season
Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare and State Governments have invested all amounts of energy in fruitful usage of mission projects and leader plans. The opportune prepositioning of contributions by the Government of India like seeds, pesticides, composts, apparatus, and credit has made it workable for enormous inclusion during pandemic lockdown conditions. There is no effect of COVID-19 on the progress of region inclusion under Kharif crops as on date. Credit goes to ranchers for convenient activity and appropriation of advancements and taking advantage of government plans.
|Crop||Area Sown in lakh ha||% Increase|
|6||Jute & Mesta||6.98||6.86||1.78