These are the Most Important Questions of 29 Sep Agriculture Current Affairs. If you are preparing for any competitive exams like NABARD/RRB/AFO/SBI. These Agriculture Current Affairs Quiz can help you to achieve the maximum number of marks with reading Daily Agriculture Current Affairs only on Our Daily Updates. This website provides many types of current affairs and many more.
If you are with Our Daily Updates and if you are reading articles regularly so you are aware of the world. In Agriculture Current Affairs, we bring the best 3 latest topics for you. It is very significant to know about what’s going inside and outside the world. On this website uploaded daily base Agricultural Current Affairs, you can learn, and if you are liking the article so you can share it with your friends. If you Daily learn our Agriculture current affairs so you can crack the high-level exam.
Best 3 Question of Daily 29 Sep Agriculture Current Affairs
- NCDC sanctions 19,444 crore for kharif procurement 2020-21.
- President Ram Nath Kovind gives assent to three bills on 27 September 2020.
- Early Procurement of Paddy/ Rice in all remaining States from today: The Department of Food & Public Distribution.
NCDC sanctions RS. 19,444 crore for Kharif procurement.
- National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC), the apex financing organization of the Agriculture Ministry, ahs sanctioned funds amounting to RS. 19,444 crore.
- Like the first instalment, to Chhattisgarh, Haryana ad Telangana for Kharif paddy procurement under minimum support price (MSP) operations.
- This would be used by the States or state Marketing Federations to undertake paddy procurement operations through their respective cooperative organisations.
- Chhatisgarh gets the highest amount of RS. 9,000 crore, while Telangana and Haryana get Rs 5,500 crore and 5,444 respectively, an official statement said on Sunday.
- The Centre has fixed MSP for ‘common variety’ paddy at RS 1,868 per quintal and for ‘A’ grade variety at Rs 1,888 per quintal for the current year.
- The government has kept a target to procure 113 lakh tonnes of rice from Punjab and 44 lakh tonnes from Haryana during the Kharif marketing season.
- Total Target is 495.37 lakh tonnes for the entire country.
President Ram Nath Kovind gives assent to 3 farm bills
- President Ram Nath Kovind on Sunday gave assent to three contentious farm bills that have triggered protest by farmers, especially in Punjab and Haryana.
- The President gave assent to three bills
- The farmers’ Produce Trade and Commerce (Promotion and Facilitation) Bill, 2020
- The farmers (Empowerment and protection) agreement of Price Assurance and Farm Service Bill, 2020.
- Essential Commodities (Amendment) Bill 2020.
- The Farmers’ Produce Trade and Commerce (Promotion and Facilitation ) Bill, 2020 aims to permit the sale of agricultural produce outside the mandis regulated by the Agricultural Produce Marketing Committees ( APMC) constituted by different state legislations.
- The Farmers (Empowerment and Protection) Agreement of Price Assurance and Farm Service Bill, 2020 provides for contract farming.
- The Essential Commodities (Amendment ) Bill 2020deregulates the production, supply, distribution of food items like cereals, pulses, potatoes, onion & edible oilseeds.
Early Procurement of Paddy in all remaining States from today
- The Department of Food & Public Distribution has now allowed all remaining procuring States to commence? proceed with their procurement operations for Paddy/ Rice in Kharif Marketing Season (KMS) 2020-21 (Kharif corp) with effect from 28th September 2020.
- However, the commencement of procurement period in respect of Kerala (from 21.09.2020) and that of Punjab and Haryana (from 26.09.2020) will email unchanged This would ensure that farmers are facilitated in selling their produce at Minimum Support Price (MSP) expeditiously.
- The Centre has fixed MSP for’ common variety’ paddy at Rs. 1868 per quintal and for ‘A’ grade variety at Rs. 1868bper Quintel for the current year.
- The Government has kept a target to procure 113 lakh tonnes of rice from Punjab and 44 lakh tonnes from Haryana during the Kharif marketing season.
- Total target is 495.37 lakh tonnes for the entire country