Indian Army Chief Visit Ladakh Daily Defence Updates
- Today’s first news is from Ladakh where Indian Army Chief Shri. Manoj Mukund Naravane has arrived for his two-day tour. And during this time Indian Army Chief Shri. Manoj Mukund Naravane and in the meantime, he will review the Security Situations in East Ladakh and its. And before the Indian Army Chief, Indian Air Chief Rakesh Kumar Singh Bhadauria has also visited where he visited the front tine airbases of Easton Air Command and this was his surprise visit.
- The South of Pangong lake After the recent development of the 29th and 30th August, the red alert of the Indian Army and Air Force has been enlarged in this area, the strength of the Troops on all bases of India has been strengthened further.
- Today a bridge level meeting was held in chooser, Ladakh and after recent development, this is the 4th meeting of the brigade level with China officers. However, no conclusion has come out of this meeting yet. And it is believed that more such meetings are expected in the future.
- Given the Indo-China border dispute, it has released its Indo-Tibetan border police and shastra Seema Bal. Not only India has also increased the security of the Nepal border.
Rajnath Singh Reached Russia Defence Daily Updates
- Defense Minister Mr. Rajnath Singh has reached Russia for 3-days meetings of the SCO Defense Minister.
- This defense meeting is going to take place when the border dispute between India and China is increasing.
- It is also being learned from the sources that during this visit of the SCO Defence Meeting, Rajnath Singh can emphasize more for the timely delivery of the air defense system from Russia.
- On 10th September foreign Minister of India Shri. Subrahmanyam Jaishankar will go to Russia to attend the meeting of SCO Foreign Ministers.
- According to the sources: during this journey, there can be very big decisions regarding AK-203 assault rifles.
China reacts on PUBG, Others Chinese apps Ban In India
- Totally 226 Chinse apps banned India’s digital strike on China.
- Famous apps like PUBG and Tik Tok have also been ban in this digital strike of India.
- After the shutdown of these apps, the economy of China has also started to be affected and in China, the State Media Global Time of China has written that recently the Indian government has suffered due to coronavirus and which has damaged their GDP and which India’s economy is at a loss to distract attention from all those issues. Indian Government Banned all Chinese apps
- Today BJP leader Subramanian Swamy said that, be ready for Chinese retaliation, Sukhoi in Tibet.
Indian Air Force (IAF) asks AESA Radar for 21 MiG-29UPG
According to the defense sources, the Indian Air Force(IAF) decided a decision is that IAF plans to buy MiG-29UPG, also integrates the radar of new fighter plan Yoke of Russia. This radar can track approximately 30 targets at a time and comes with a detention range of up to around 280 Kilometers.
Chief of Defence Staff(CDS) Warns to Pakistan
- Chief of Defence Staff(CDS) Bipin Rawat supported the Squad group of America Japan Australia and India and said that this group will ensure the Freedom of Navigation in the Indo Pacific Region.
- At the same time, he has also warned Pakistan not to take advantage of the border tension of India China. Pakistan should not try to miss adventure on Border. India is ready to give the answer to any Miss Adventure.
- And Bipin Rawat has also said that if the Indo border dispute increases, Pakistan can take advantage of it. He also said that India has taken similar precautions so that even if Pakistan does something, India can answer it.
Thank you for reading our daily defense update, We’ll continuously bring daily Defence Updates. If you want to be updated with the latest defense news. So bookmark our Website