Lohri is the main festival of Hindus. Every year Lohri is celebrated on the day before Makar Sankranti. This festival is celebrated with great enthusiasm all over India. On the evening of Lohri, people light a fire and are greeted with giving peanuts, gajak, and Revdis to each other. This Lohri festival is celebrated in Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, and Himachal. In such a situation, in this festival of Lohri, you can also wish Lohri to your family, friends, and relatives. On the occasion of Lohri, you can congratulate us through these SMS messages.
1. “You must give to get, you must sow the seed, before you can reap the harvest.” – Unknown
2. “Wish that the warmth of Bonn fire, sweetness of Gur and Rewri at Lohri remain with you n forever.” – Sonal
3. “There would be no advantage to be gained by sowing a field of wheat if the harvest did not return more than was sown.” – Unknown
4. “Before the reward there must be labor. You plant before you harvest. You sow in tears before you reap joy.” – Unknown
5.“Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Chandan
6. “Enjoy this Lohri to the fullest and don’t forget to put Rewri, moongfali and popcorns in the Lohri fire. This will definitely bring good luck for you.” – Unknown
Lohri 2021 Wishes
1. On this festive occasion of lohri, may God bless you with lifelong companionship and may it open doors of happiness for your offsprings! A very Happy Lohri!
2. May this Lohri bring opportunities your way, to explore every joy of life, turning all your dreams into reality and all your efforts into great achievements. Happy Lohri
3. Days of joy, weeks of laughter, months of good luck and year of prosperity. Here’s wishing you a cheerful Lohri!
4. May this Lohri fulfil all your desires and make all your dreams come true. Here’s wishing you and your family a very Happy Lohri!
5. Wishing a very Happy Lohri to you and your family. May the Lohri fire burn away all the sadness out of your life and bring you joy, happiness and love always.
6. In softly glowing candlelight, may all your dreams come true. Every star of every night brings luck & joy to you. Wish you and your family a very Happy Lohri.
7. Sending love and warm hugs to you and your family this Lohri!
8. Lohri ki lakh lakh badhaiyan aap aur aapke poore parivaar ko! Rab ki meher aap apr sada bani rahe aur aapki zindgi mei khushiyon ki bahar laaye. Rewdi aur gazak ke mithass ki jese aapke jeewan mei bhi mithaas bani rahe.
Lohri 2021 Messages
1. Meethe gur mein mil gaya til,Udi patang aur khil gaya dil, aapke jeevan mein aaye har din sukh aur shanti,wish you a very Happy Lohri!
2. Pher aa gayi bhangre di vaari, Lohri manaun di karo taiyari, Agg de kol saare aao, Sundariye Mundariye jor naal gaao! Happy Lohri to you and your family!
3. Popcorn ki khushbu, mungfali ki bahar, Lohri ka teohar aane ko tayar, Thodi si masti, thoda sa pyar, Happy Lohri, oh mere yaar!
4. Makki de roti te sarson da saag, Suraj diyaan kirna, khushiyaan di bahaar, Nachde ne saare te vich baldi aag, Dhol di awaaj te nachdi mutiyaar, Mubaarak hove sarkaar Lohri da tyohaar. HAPPY LOHRI!!
5. Usse pehle ki Lohri ki shaam ho jaye, Mera SMS auron ki tarha aam ho jaye, Aur saare mobile network jam ho jaye, Aapko Lohri ki bahut bahut shubhkamnayein. Happy Lohri!
6. Play the Punjabi music and dance on the drum tunes on this auspicious festival and share smiles and laughter with all. Happy Lohri 2021!
7. The sound of dhol is in the air, so dance to beats and share and care, May the rythms keep you always happy this I wish for you on Lohri! Happy Lohri
8. Celebrate life with good music and food as I hope you celebrate the joyous day of Lohri with your friends and family. Wishing you lots of sweetness of gazak and rewdi.
9. Warmest greetings to you my dear friend! May the auspicious occasion of Lohri shower abundance of happiness on you and your family. Let us pray for our prosperity and success.
10. Sending warmest wishes of Lohri to you and your family! May almighty keep showering his blessings upon you. Have lots of sweets in the warmth of a bonfire.