Kumbhar Sashaktikaran Program is an initiative of the Khadi and Village Industries Commission(KVIC) for the empowerment of the potter’s community in the remotest of locations in the country.
Target Beneficiaries of Kumhar Sashaktikaran Yojana
“The program reaches out to the potters in U.P., M.P., Maharashtra, J&K, Haryana, Rajasthan, West Bengal, Assam, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Odisha, Telangana, and Bihar.
Benifits of Kumhar Sashaktikaran Yojana
There are many benefits of Kumhar Sashaktikaran Yojana but we are finding the best points and we given some top benefits of Kumhar Sashaktikaran Yojana below in points.
- Training for advanced pottery products
- Latest, new technology pottery equipment like the electric Chaak
- Market linkages and visibility through KVIC exhibitions
Due to the supply of electric chaaks, the potters have reaped the following benefits.
- More production with fewer hours of work.
- Less noise and better health benefits
- Less power consumption with a smooth transition to higher speeds
Whom to contact for Kumhar Sashaktikaran Yojana
KVIC and its training centers can be contacted to know more about the schemes.
To get the contact details of KVIC field officers, Click Here
o get the contact details of KVIC Training and Research centers, Click here
Source by KVIC