Headlines

Rajasthan Live News: Electrical Wire Touched by Bus Filled with Passengers in Jalore, 6 People Died, Many Scorched

A major accident took place on Saturday night in Maheshpura village in Jalore district of Rajasthan. Where a bus full of passengers got hit by electric wire. Nearly two dozen passengers were scorched out of the passengers, due to which the current was run in the bus, out of which about 6 people died on the spot.

A major accident occurred in Maheshpura village in Jalore district of Rajasthan on Saturday night. Where a bus full of passengers got hit by an electric wire. Nearly two dozen passengers were scorched out of the passengers, due to which the current was run in the bus, out of which about 6 people died on the spot. At the same time, the police administration team has reached the spot as soon as the information of the incident is received. The injured have been evacuated from the bus to the district hospital. Chief Medical Officer of the District Hospital, Dr. SP Sharma has confirmed the death of 6 people.

Regarding this incident, the Chief Medical Officer of Jalore told Aaj Tak that 6 people died in the incident. At the same time, 6 serious injuries have been referred to Jodhpur. Apart from this, 13 people are being treated in the district hospital. The registration number of the passenger bus with which the accident took place is RJ51 PA 0375.

It is being told that this bus had lost its way and came in the middle of the village. Ghanshyam Singh, a resident of Maheshpura, said that this bus filled with passengers had left from Mandoli for Beawar. But the way lost in the night. The bus had entered the village of Maheshpura due to the deviating route. The 11 KV line in the village caught fire due to the electric wire touching the bus.

As soon as the electric wire touched the bus, the current ran on the bus on the one hand, on the other side, there was a fire on the bus. Local citizens, after informing the electricity department about the incident, first cut the power and then tried to get people out of the bus safely. The villagers informed the police about this incident. After which the police and top officials also reached the spot.

The bus caught fire due to an electric current. The fire department’s help was taken to extinguish the fire in the bus. The fire has been controlled. In the rescue operation, many passengers trapped in the bus were safely evacuated. The injured passengers have been admitted to the hospital for treatment.

In the Maheshpura village of Jalore, there was the very sad news of the casualties of many passengers due to the fire due to the fire of the bus. I would like to pay my humble tribute to the dead, wishing the health of the injured passengers soon.

Local BJP MP Devji Patel has expressed his grief over this incident. He wrote in his tweet, “In Maheshpura village of Jalore, due to the fire of the bus, there was the very sad news of the casualties of many passengers due to fire. I wish the injured in the accident very soon. While paying my humble tribute to the dead.

In his next tweet, expressing his condolences to the families of those killed in the accident, he wrote, “My condolences are with the families of the dead, God bless them to bear this irreparable loss. Administration and Jalore Police in relief work Provide all possible support to the passengers. “

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button