Raksha Bandhan Shayari (Rakshabandhan Shayari 2021): Raksha Bandhan 2021 has come very close. So, if you do not know yet, what date is Raksha Bandhan in 2021. So let us tell you. Actually this time in 2021, Raksha Bandhan is on 22nd August. In such a situation, we have brought Rakshabandhan Shayari 2021 for you. Then let’s know Raksha Bandhan’s wishes and Raksha Bandhan Shayari 2021 in Hindi.
What is Raksha Bandhan? Full Explanation
In Hinduism, Rakshabandhan is considered to be the biggest and most sacred festival of brothers and sisters. It is celebrated all over India with great fervor and gaiety. The festival of Raksha Bandhan is the festival of brother-sister love and the brother’s duty towards his sister. All the sisters eagerly wait for this festival.
The festival of Raksha Bandhan strengthens the bond of all brothers and sisters. At this festival, a sister ties Rakhi on her brother’s wrist. Which is also called the thread of protection. In return, the brother gives gifts to his sister and promises to protect her.
The festival of Raksha Bandhan is mostly celebrated in the month of Shravan, on the full moon day of the Hindu lunisolar calendar. Which usually falls in the month of August. It is also known by many other names like Rakshabandhan, the festival of protection, Rakhi, Rakshasutra, and many more.
In the year 2021, Raksha Bandhan falls on 22 August. In such a situation, we have brought Raksha Bandhan Shayari, Raksha Bandhan wishes in Hindi for you on this holy festival. So that this holy festival of brother and sister becomes memorable for all brothers and sisters.
If you also want to know what is Raksha Bandhan, why celebrate Raksha Bandhan, what is the story of Raksha Bandhan, Raksha Bandhan Shayari in Hindi (Raksha Bandhan Shayari), Raksha Bandhan wishes, what is Raksha Bandhan Shayari in 2021? So in this post, you will get the answer to all your questions.
Raksha Bandhan Date 2021
22nd August, Sunday
Raksha Bandhan Quotes & Wishes 2021
Believe me, on this Raksha Bandhan, after reading the below given Rakshabandhan Shayari 2021, your love for your sister will increase even more.
- “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.”– Vietnamese Proverb
- “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero”- Marc Brown
- “Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.” – Susan Scarf Merrell
- “A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self.”– Marian Sandmaier
- “Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply.”– Jane Austen
- “Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.”– Amy Li
- We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing. You’ll never lose me. I will always be here. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God that, may our bond of love continue to grow stronger with each passing year.
- On this Rakhi, let’s bring back the lively spirit of childhood, play pranks with each other, and become those wacky siblings we were always. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Every year, the celebration of Rakshabandhan brings more love and blessings to our relationship. Happy Raksha Bandhan!!!
Raksha Bandhan Images For Facebook & Whatsapp Status 2021
Raksha Bandhan Shayari 2021
A festival of celebration has come !!
In which there is the love of siblings !!
Let’s celebrate the Raksha Bandhan festival !!
Rakhi makes all the wet Sikave away !!
It is so fast Holy thread of raw thread !!
Wish on someone’s wound !!
Who will tie the bandage !!
If not sister then !!
Who will tie Rakhi !!
The most connected of all times !!
Siblings are in love !!
Holy Nirmal like Ganga !!
Believe in silk threads !!
Raksha Badhan FAQ’s
How & When did Raksha Bandhan start?
Lord Krishna’s index finger got hurt while killing Shishupala, so Draupadi tore her sari and tied it on his finger to stop the blood. It was the full moon day of Shravan month. Lord Shri Krishna had repaid this debt by saving his (Aabru) shame at the time of Cheer Haran. From that time the tradition of tying Rakhi started.
In Which Month is Raksha Bandhan Celebrated?
Rakshabandhan is celebrated every year on the full moon day of Shravan month according to the Hindi calendar.
- Raksha Bandhan 2021: Date, Day, and Auspicious Time/Subh Muhurat for Rakhi
- Sawan Somwar Fasting Dates
How to Raksha Bandhan Celebrated?
Different provinces of India have their own different way of celebrating Rakshabandhan, but we also have an auspicious time for Rakshabandhan on the day of Rakshabandhan, at the time of auspicious time, a sister ties a silk thread on her brother’s wrist or sandalwood on the forehead. After applying tilak, she feeds her sweets and takes a promise from her brother that you will protect us when calamity comes upon us, although there is little to be written about the relation of brother and sister.
How long does Rakhi Muhurat last?
By the way, the time of Rakshabandhan varies from year to year, so before tying Rakhi, find out about the auspicious time of Rakshabandhan.
Raksha Bandhan is a Festival Celebrated Between?
Raksha Bandhan is a festival celebrated between brother and sister. On this day sisters tie a thread of protection to their brothers and brothers promise to protect their sisters for life.
Note: – All this information is already present on the internet, all the information we have given to you has been taken from all the internet and Wikipedia.