As you may have come to know by name Sthree Sakthi Lottery Result (ശ്രീ ശക്തി ലോട്ടറി ഫലം SS-295)is showing the power of Sthree. The Department of Kerala lottery launched this lottery to support the empowerment of women. The Result of the Sthree Sakthi lottery is drawn every Tuesday at 4:00 PM. The Kerala lottery is the most popular lottery all over India.
The lottery department has a code of weekly lottery-like on Tuesday launch Sthree Sakthi lottery so their lottery code is SS. Sthree Sakthi next lottery launch on 11-Jan-2022 so, that day lottery Department launch Sthree Sakthi SS 295 Bhagyakuri lottery result. And such code is for each of their weekly lotteries. The ticket price of this lottery is only RS. 30. This lottery Series Number starts from “S” like SA, SB, SC, SD, SE, SF, SG, SH, SJ, SK, SL, and SM, these series start a number of the Sthree Sakthi lottery.
Kerala Sthree Sakthi SS 295 Lottery Result 11-01-2022
Sthree Sakthi Lottery Result SS-295 list is held some times & Please refresh this page regularly for new updates
|Rank||Lottery Result||Prize Structure|
|1st Prize||Coming Soon||75,00,000/-|
|Consolation Prize||Coming Soon||8,000/-|
|3rd Prize||Coming Soon||5,000/|
|4th Prize||Coming Soon||2,000/-|
|5th Prize||Coming Soon||1,000/-|
|6th Prize||Coming Soon||500/-|
|7th Prize||Coming Soon||200/-|
|8th Prize||Coming Soon||100/-|
What is the History of the Sthree Sakthi lottery Result?
The Kerala Government launch this lottery to boost the empowerment of women. The Kerala state government has launched this lottery first time on 21-04-2014 at Sri Chitra Home auditorium, Thiruvanathapuram. Kerala government launches them every three lotteries in the same place called Sri Chitra Home auditorium, Thiruvanathapuram. At that time their first prize is RS. 1 crore, the second prize is 5 Lakhs and the third prize is 1 lakh rupees.
The price of the Sthree Lottery ticket was RS.50 after some time the government reduces their lottery ticket price up to 20. And since then this lottery has been selling at RS.30. At that time the total number of ticket sales was approx 1,08,00,000.
According to the RTI information, the Kerala government said that they have currently hundreds of crore rupees, they all money is unclaimed. That’s is the reason the Kerala government always said that and we also advise you if you are the winner and if your ticket number comes on the winning prize list so make a claim timely.
If you don’t know about the terms & conditions so, don’t worry we are given the full details of these conditions below. You can check here and make the lottery claim. The lottery system is also called a government gambling system and it is fully secure and legal.
What is the Winning Prize Money of the Kerala Sthree Sakthi lottery?
In below, we give you the full list of winning prize money. The ticket price is only RS.30/-
- The first prize is 75 Lakh Rupees
- The Second Prize is 10 Lakh Rupees
- Third prize of 5 Thousand Rupees
Full Terms & Condition of Kerala Lottery 2022
- As soon as you buy a ticket for the Sthree Sakthi lottery, so you have to write your name, date, and your signature at that time.
- The Lottery Department of Kerala Deducte 10% winning amount as a commission of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prize. This Amount goes to that agent who sold this ticket
- The winner can claim their amount within only 30 days after the draw of the Sthree Sakthi Lottery Result
- If you are claiming the winning prize of the Sthree Sakthi lottery so you need to show the original ticket of the lottery to the front of the directorate of the Kerala Lotteries Department.
Complete List of Documents that are Required to Claim Your Winning Lottery Appreciation
- A claim application along with a Photostat copy of both sides of the ticket, self-attested.
- Two Passport size photographs of the prize-winner duly attested by a Gazetted Officer/Notary.
- A receipt for the prize money in the prescribed form and Rs.1/- with the full address of the prize-winner (Download)
- If the Lottery prize winner is under 18 years So they must have a Guardianship Certificate from the department authority
- In the case of a joint claim so you must have a Joined Declaration in an RS. 50 Stamp paper.
- You must have a Self-attested Copy of your PAN card
- You have to attest to Identity Prove like:- Ration Card, Driving License, Passport, Election ID Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card.
- The letter of Authorisation from the prize-winner (Download)
- The certificate from the receiving bank (Download)
- The certificate from the collecting bank(Download)