As you may have come to know by the name Sthree Sakthi Lottery Result (ശ്രീ ശക്തി ലോട്ടറി ഫലം SS-398)is showing the power of Sthree. The Department of Kerala lottery launched this lottery to support the empowerment of women. The Sthree Sakthi lottery results are drawn every Tuesday at 4:00 PM. The Kerala lottery is the most popular lottery all over India.
The lottery department has a code of weekly lottery-like on Tuesday’s launch Sthree Sakthi lottery, so their lottery code is SS. Sthree Sakthi’s next lottery launch is on 09-Jan-2024, so that day lottery Department launched Sthree Sakthi SS 398 Bhagyakuri lottery result. And such code is for each of their weekly lotteries. The ticket price of this lottery is only RS. 30. This lottery Series Number starts from “S” like SA, SB, SC, SD, SE, SF, SG, SH, SJ, SK, SL, and SM, these series start a number of the Sthree Sakthi lottery.
Kerala Sthree Sakthi Bhagyakuri SS 398 Lottery Result 16-Jan-2024
Sthree Sakthi Lottery Result SS-398 list is held times & Please refresh this page regularly for new updates
What is the History of the Sthree Sakthi lottery Result?
The Kerala Government launch this lottery to boost the empowerment of women. The Kerala state government launched this lottery first time on 21-04-2014 at Sri Chitra Home Auditorium, Thiruvananthapuram. The Kerala government launches them every three lotteries in the same place called Sri Chitra Home Auditorium, Thiruvananthapuram. At that time, their first prize is RS. 1 crore, the second is 5 Lakhs, and the third is 1 lakh rupees.
The price of the Sthree Lottery ticket was RS.50 after some time, the government reduced their lottery ticket price to 20. And since then, this lottery has been selling at RS.30. At that time, the total number of ticket sales was approx 1,08,00,000.
According to the RTI information, the Kerala government said that they currently have hundreds of crore rupees, they all money is unclaimed. That’s why the Kerala government always said that we advise you if you are the winner and if your ticket number comes on the winning prize list so claim a timely.
If you don’t know about the terms & conditions so, don’t worry we are given the full details of these conditions below. You can check here and make the lottery claim. The lottery system is also called a government gambling system, and it is fully secure and legal.
What is the Winning Prize Money of the Kerala Sthree Sakthi lottery?
Below, we give you the full list of winning prize money. The ticket price is only RS.30/-
- The first prize is 75 Lakh Rupees
- The Second Prize is 10 Lakh Rupees
- Third prize of 5 Thousand Rupees
Full Terms & Conditions of Kerala Lottery 2024
- As soon as you buy a ticket for the Sthree Sakthi lottery, you have to write your name, date, and your signature at that time.
- The Lottery Department of Kerala deducted a 10% winning amount as a commission for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes. This amount goes to the agent who sold this ticket
- The winner can claim their amount within only 30 days after the draw of the Sthree Sakthi Lottery Result
- If you are claiming the winning prize of the Sthree Sakthi lottery so you need to show the original ticket of the lottery to the front of the directorate of the Kerala Lotteries Department.
Complete the List of Documents that are Required to Claim Your Winning Lottery Appreciation
- A claim application and a Photostat copy of both sides of the ticket are self-attested.
- Two Passport size photographs of the prize-winner duly attested by a Gazetted Officer/Notary.
- A receipt for the prize money in the prescribed form and Rs.1/- with the full address of the prize winner (Download)
- If the Lottery prize winner is under 18 years So, they must have a Guardianship Certificate from the department authority
- In the case of a joint claim so you must have a Joined Declaration in an RS. 50 Stamp paper.
- You must have a Self-attested Copy of your PAN card
- You must attest to Identity Prove like a- Ration Card, Driving License, Passport, Election ID Card, Aadhar Card, and Voter ID Card.
- The letter of Authorisation from the prize-winner (Download)
- The certificate from the receiving bank (Download)
- The certificate from the collecting bank(Download)