2022 World War Orphan Day Quotes With Images to be found in Quotes message, status related to World War Orphan Day. World War Orphan Day Messages 2022 World War Orphan Day Status, Slogan Images For Whatsapp, World War Orphan Day Sayings
World War Orphan Day is celebrated on 6 January every year. Its aim is to contribute towards the bright future of the orphaned children during World War. They have to be brought out of mental anguish.
World War Orphans Day was first started by the French organization, SOS Enfants en meters.
UNICEF believed that more than 9,00,000 children in the Northeast were orphaned during World War II and their future was badly affected. The orphaned children have neither education nor food nor houses for them.
World War Orphan Day was started for such orphans so that the future of these children can be protected. They can be brought out of mental harassment like war and epidemics.
Read More:- Happy Pongal Wishes 2022
Top 10 World War Orphan Day Wishes & Quotes Sayings
- “God is pleased with no music below so much as with the thanksgiving songs of relieved widows and supported orphans; of rejoicing, comforted, and thankful persons. Jeremy Taylor”
- “My passion is kids, more than just kids are underprivileged kids and orphans. Tim Tebow”
- “I love the holiday season, almost as much as I love touching myself in front of orphans. Zach Braff”
- “What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy? Mahatma Gandhi”
- “What sad faces one always sees in the asylums for orphans! It is more fatal to neglect the heart than the head. Theodore Parker”
- “Where can we hide in fair weather, we orphans of the storm? Evelyn Waugh”
- “I write sets of books, but I’ve also written a lot of orphans. Lynn Abbey”
- “In the United States, if one family out of every four churches adopted a child, there would be no orphans in the country. Kay Warren”
- “The orphan does not rejoice after a heavy breakfast. African Proverb”
- “People think you are an orphan when you are a child and don’t believe that old people can feel that they are orphans. Agnes Varda”