A wedding is a previous day for the Bride and Groom in their life and as well as for two families. The words of the wedding card show whether the guests will attend that wedding or not. It Sometime’s hard to find the perfect wording for your perfect wedding card. Your wedding card should have unique wordings and perfectly elegant which will attract the guest through your wedding ceremony. Here, we are sharing some wedding card invitation examples that will make the guest come to your wedding ceremony.
The wedding invitation Messages should have the invitation for Parents inviting, couples inviting, and as well as Bride and Groom inviting the guests to the ceremony. As we know that technology has entered into everyone’s life. It is the easiest and simplest way to connect with your friends and relatives on social media like Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, and more. These platforms are now part of our life even people are inviting their relatives and friends through these apps for wedding ceremonies without personally meeting in their homes. These types of invitations card save much time for the inviters and also for the guests because many people have to apply for leave from their work and block their further dates in advance.
30+ Latest Formal Wedding/Marriage Invitation Messages & Wordings For Wedding Cards
- You have been an amazing friend to us. We invite you to celebrate the relationship that we share through our wedding which will be held on [date]. come to celebrate with us with your family!
- We warmly invite you and your family to join us as we start a new journey of life together. Your presence will be a blessing to us.
- Your presence at my wedding means a lot to all of us. Please let us have the honor to host you on this beautiful celebration of love and loyalty!
- My dear friend, I would be grateful to have your presence near me on the most important and responsible day of my life – the day when I get married to my beloved man/woman. I anticipate seeing you, hearing your words of wisdom, and getting a tight hug before I start my new life with the person I love.
- We expect your blessing more than anything on our wedding day. Let us all enjoy the holy occasion with your sweet presence.
- This is not just a day to have the most delicious food, have fun, and wear the newest dresses. This is the day when we take the brand new step in our relationship, which will be the first day of our married life. And this day will only be complete if my wonderful friends are there to see me tying the knot with my love. So, we want to invite you and your family to our festive day!
- You are invited to be an honorable guest at our wedding ceremony. We are anticipating seeing you at our grand wedding venue.
- Do you remember when you said that my future husband/wife is the one and only for me? It turns out that you knew all along! What would the wedding be like now without you?
- True love grown in our hearts and the trail has led us here…We, [Bride & Groom Names] invite you to join us as we get united on [date] at [time] in the morning at [venue] Reception to follow
- We request you to join us on [date] as our beloved son/daughter takes the hand of [name] through marriage. Your blessings matter the most to us!
- You are pleasantly invited to the beautiful ceremony of my wedding which will take place on [date] at [venue] from [time]. Your attendance will be a blessing to us during the holy occasion.
- On our wedding day, we expect to receive your blessing more than anything else. Join us to enjoy the beautiful occasion.
- We are honored to invite you, dearest friends, to the wedding of our son/daughter, who is about to start his/her new experience in life and tie the knot with his/her future husband/wife.
- The delight of your company is requested at the marriage union between [name] and [name] on [day, month] at [time] at [venue], reception to follow at the same venue.
- We are delighted to announce the wedding of our son/daughter with [name] which will be held on [date]. It will be an honor for us for you to be there with your family.
- We are excited to let you know that all the arrangements have been made and the wedding of our daughter/son has been set to be on [date]. We cordially invite you to celebrate with us!
- You have been a great friend to us. Our wedding ceremony will be incomplete without your presence. Let’s share the happiness together.
- My dearest friend! I could not forget about you on my wedding day. I sincerely hope that you will give me the honor of attending my wedding.
- Let us unite once again as two loving souls of children creates an everlasting bond of marriage. Your presence will make this event more special!
- You have shared the same journey that we both had in life. Without your presence, the joy of this wedding is incomplete. We are cordially inviting you to be with us on [ date]
- We are inviting you to be with us at our wedding on [date]. I have no doubt that the heavenly charm of your presence will intensify the joy of the celebration.
- My dearest friend, you are cordially invited to grace my wedding ceremony on [Date, Time, Venue]
- You have always inspired us to start a new life together. Without you, the wedding ceremony is incomplete. We are cordially inviting you to join us!
- You have always been a big part of our lives. Let us share the big day as we unite our souls in a bond of love and devotion. You are cordially invited!
- Our dear friends, we decided that we want to share our life and be with each other in happiness and grief. We want you to start this way alongside us. Please come to our beautiful wedding ceremony, we are excited to see you there!
- You are officially invited to our upcoming wedding, to celebrate the meeting of two loving hearts. We would love to see you at the ceremony and hear your sincere prayers for our union.
- Your presence at our wedding will be more than a blessing to us. We look forward to sharing the joy. You are invited to the wedding ceremony!
- You have always been the perfect guardian for us. Your presence is more than expected during this holy occasion of our lives.
- Our wedding ceremony will include the dance floor and the open bar, so of course, who else would get our first invitation except you?
- We warmly invite you to our wedding. Save The Date! [Date:], and [Time:]. The venue will be at [Venue:]
- We are happy to share the joy of our daughter/son as they make the vows of marriage. We cordially invite you to join us.
Wedding Invitation Messages Point Remembered Ideas
If someone in your family is married, then tell them that you will definitely want to print a good card for them, because every bride and groom wants their wedding card to be very good. So every person gets their wedding card designed well but when they go to the shop, the shopkeeper looks at the same old design dialogue that they do not like at all but in compulsion, they have to print the same because they have And there is also no option.
Keeping these problems in mind, we brought for you Wedding Invitation Messages which you can print on your card, print it well and decorate your card properly and now that we are going to tell you important points if you follow those things, you can decorate your card well and get it printed well.
Some Significant Points are given below
- Make the main info clearly visible
- Keeps the Letter Large
- Write Separate WhatsApp Invitation Message for everyone
- Send the invitation at right time (Not too early nor too late)
- Add respect & Thanks to your message
- Keep the spaces in lines
In the last paragraph, we just want to tell you that these all are significant points & Invitation messages for Indian Wedding Cards. You can also share these Indian Wedding Cards Wordings to your family members, brothers, friends, and whom you know. you also share these Wedding words on your Facebook & other social Media Handles. If you want to get more information about wedding Decoration Ideas for Home & also If you want to decore your home in the wedding so, we also provide an article where you can read & see related images. If you are liking this article and if you are liking these Messages so please share this article on your social media handles.