The Department of Kerala Lottery Result draws them on the most popular weekly lottery name Karunya lottery. The Lottery Department always announced Karunya lottery Results on Saturday at 4:00 PM. The Code of this lottery is KR and the next lottery draw on 27th August is Karunya Bhagyakauri Lottery KR- 567. Karunya lottery is one of the awaited and participated by Kerala’s people. On this page, you will get all crucial updates on Kerala Lottery Results.
Kerala Karunya Lottery KR-567 Full Details
Karunya Lottery Result conducts by the department of Kerala every Saturday at 4:00 PM. The Price of a single Karunya lottery ticket is only RS. 50. Its first prize is 65 Lakh rupees second prize is 10 lakh and the 3rd prize is 1 lakh rupees, which means if you are investing just 50 rupees in this lottery scheme so you will earn up to 65 lakh rupees in just a few times. Another winning prize list that falls under the slabs is Rs. 5000, 1000, 500, and 100 rupees. The Kerala Government sells a total of 30 lakh tickets in this lottery. They all have unique lottery numbers. For example, if any lottery number is KC-013456 so, K represents the Karunya C represents the series of the lottery, and 013456 is the lottery code number.
Karunya KR-567 Bhagyakuri Lottery Result
Karunya Lottery Result list KR-567 is held times & Please refresh this page regularly for new updates:-
1st Prize- Rs :75,00,000/-
Consolation Prize- Rs. 8,000/ :
2nd Prize- Rs :10,00,000/-
3rd Prize- Rs. 5,000/-
For The Tickets Ending With The Following Numbers
4th Prize- Rs. 2,000/-
5th Prize- Rs. 2,000/-
6th Prize- Rs. 1,000/-
7th Prize- Rs. 500/-
8th Prize- Rs. 100/-
Kerala Karunya Lottery Full Terms & Condition to Claim Winning Price
- As soon as you buy a ticket for the Karunya lottery, you have to write your name, date, and your signature at that time.
- The Lottery Department of Kerala Deducte a 10% winning amount as a commission for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes. This amount goes to the agent who sold this ticket
- The winner can claim their amount within only 30 days after the draw of the Karunya Lottery Result
- If you are claiming the winning prize of the Karunya lottery you need to show the original ticket of the lottery to the front of the directorate of the Kerala Lotteries Department.
Required Documentation to claim Karunya Lottery Winning Price
- A claim application along with a Photostat copy of both sides of the ticket, self-attested.
- Two Passport size photographs of the prize-winner duly attested by a Gazetted Officer/Notary.
- A receipt for the prize money in the prescribed form and Rs.1/- with the full address of the prize-winner (Download)
- If the Lottery prize winner is under 18 years So they must have a Guardianship Certificate from the department authority
- In the case of a joint claim so you must have a Joined Declaration in an RS. 50 Stamp paper.
- You must have a Self-attested Copy of your PAN card
- You have to attest to Identity Prove like:- Ration Card, Driving License, Passport, Election ID Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card.
- The letter of Authorisation from the prize-winner (Download)
- The certificate from the receiving bank (Download)
- The certificate from the collecting bank(Download)
Karunya Previous Lottery Result
- Karunya KR 518 Lottery Result 09-10-2021
- Karunya KR 519 Lottery Result
- Karunya Lottery Result KR 520